Welcome aboard the
239 Hockey Community
  1. Season 13 Signups
    Click Here
Season 13 The pool will close September 17th at 11:59PM.

The draft will be September 23rd at 9PM.

An a.d.d. legion sunday bored at work rant.

Discussion in 'Articles' started by legion, Jul 7, 2019.

1. legion

legion Well-Known Member

Been a while since i've done one of these. bear with me, this is gonna get retarded on a few levels.

ok, first --- who gives a flying fuck if the girl they chose to play ariel is black ? seriously. who gives a fuck ? ariel's parents were greek and her best friend is a fucking jamaican crab, but her being black is what you have a hard time with ? also --- why in the fuck are adults ( myself included ) talking about this dumb shit ?

next ---- on what fucking planet does a starbucks employee ask six fucking cops to leave a coffee shop because a customer is " afraid " of them ? when the fuck did this become a thing ? the worst part --- the fucking cops actually left. if i was one of the cops, there would definitely have been an abuse of power situation just waiting by the dumb fucks car outside. if a cop in the immediate area makes you nervous or afraid, it is either because youre a criminal or a fucking retarded cunt.

also --- the fucking border bullshit. i know there are a ton of retards on both sides of this issue --- but anyone that crosses our border illegally , regardless of the fucking reason, is a fucking criminal and should be sent back --- preferably with a fucking catapult. i have absolutely no fucking problem with anyone that comes here legally, none at all. i welcome anyone that wants to come here for a better life as long as they do it the right way --- i will also add this caveat-- our legal immigration system is a fucking mess and needs to be fixed and it really shouldnt take 7-10 years to come here legally. that being said, the fucking haitians, africans, mexican and other south american people that are storming our borders can fuck off --- as should any libtard asswipe that says we should have open borders and free fucking healthcare and welfare for illegal aliens---fuck them --- help actual americans first, and close the fucking border. --- also -- democrats act like they give a flying fuck about these people, but they literally only care about votes . back in the 80's when reagan won california, and the illegals were known for voting republican, every democrat on earth wanted our border closed . if the illegals coming here now were republicans --- there would be a wall 50 feet high at the border and it would have fucking gun turrets on it. also --- the dumb cunt from nyc who says that the illegals are being forced to drink toilet water is a lying retarded cunt.

now ---- this will start some shit but i dont fucking care ----- the recent trade between shitgun and ozzy.

while i had no problem playing on shitguns team ( it was actually fun ) i did have a problem with sunneedee. he is a shitty team mate. first -- he signs up as center only -- i get it, he fucked up and it was too late to fix it. ok --- he cant win a fucking faceoff, thats first. second --- half of playing center is defensive --- but its hard to play defense when youre at the other team's blue line. he also messaged half of the other captains asking them to trade for him. jerkoff move. then he magically either had to work the night of the next series ---- makes it home in time for game three but we had already won the first two so he got emo that he didnt play in the third game. then falls asleep during the first two games of the last series causing us to get a waiver. --- then fucking chirps dunner for not being ready for a one timer when in dunner's defense sunnee doesnt fucking pass any way so i cant blame him for not being ready for the pass he didnt expect. hopefully ozzy and pale will be a little more vocal and straighten his dumb ass out.

also, why doesnt anyone do write ups any more ? that used to be half the fun of winning a series ---talking shit to the people you beat --- but it rarely happens now ---- we should make it a fucking rule that you have to do a write up when you win.

ok ---- customers finally coming in. yall can fuck off now

2. Wizzywar

Wizzywar Well-Known Member Captain

Good series.

Yambag021, Dominator Silva and legion like this.
  3. Pogs

Pogs Well-Known Member

4. Dominator Silva

Dominator Silva Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Young Kelch and ya dunn know like this.
  5. Yambag021

Yambag021 Well-Known Member King of Media Admin

There's a Venn diagram here I'm too lazy to make.

Captains who do stats and writeups are the chubacabra of the online hockey world.

I mean, shotgun is a captain, so you know pickings were slim...

legion likes this.
  6. Amazing Viper X

Amazing Viper X Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dominator Silva likes this.
  7. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Well-Known Member Admin

upload_2019-7-8_10-0-45.gif

x AbiLiTy x likes this.
  8. Master Sh0tgun

Master Sh0tgun Active Member Captain

I need more legion rants haha.

ya dunn know likes this.
  9. legion

legion Well-Known Member

fuck off youre the cunt that traded us both to the same fucking team. jackoff

10. Master Sh0tgun

Master Sh0tgun Active Member Captain

upload_2019-7-8_13-3-51.gif

11. Yambag021

stop being a pussy shotgun, tell legion to deepthroat your grey cheeto and enjoy his new team lol.

ES0T3RICx and x mR aNdersoN o like this.
  12. JoeSto

JoeSto Active Member

Trebuchet > catapults ... how can an illegal vote .. fuck da police

legion likes this.
  13. legion

legion Well-Known Member

thats the problem, they do vote. if they didnt the democrats wouldnt give a flying fuck about them

14. CortezEA

CortezEA Well-Known Member Media

Is it bad that the older I get, the more I agree with you? I'm fucked.

Young Kelch, legion and iiEpiK x like this.
  15. Young Kelch

Young Kelch Well-Known Member

Will 100% promise if my team wins a series. This season or any in the future there will be a writeup for our team. By me or someone on the squad.

Yambag021 likes this.
  16. Bluelineking7

Bluelineking7 Member

[QUOTE="legion, post: 13441, member: 34] anyone that crosses our border illegally , regardless of the fucking reason, is a fucking criminal and should be sent back --- preferably with a fucking catapult. i have absolutely no fucking problem with anyone that comes here legally, none at all. i welcome anyone that wants to come here for a better life as long as they do it the right way --- the fucking haitians, africans, mexican and other south american people that are storming our borders can fuck off [/QUOTE]

I just have to say, I have no dog in this fight as I feel both sides of the political aisle are morons, as is there followers, BUT what you said above underlined and bolded comes across as a completely hypocritical statement.

You have no problem with “legal” entry but don’t want the current crisis at the border. The current crisis is smaller than the amounts we received at the border throughout the 80s, 90s and beginning of the 00’s. Also, they’re not “storming the border”, they are turning themselves in at the border seeking asylum, aka doing it legally.

If float over on a raft from Cuba we grant you asylum basically instantly. But if you’re from Haiti we send you back. Immigration policies are broken. But misunderstanding the policies and misinterpreting what is happening at our border is happening a lot and making people such as yourself come across as uninformed or lacking severe knowledge of the situation.

JoeSto likes this.
  17. JoeSto

JoeSto Active Member

The issue isn’t detaining people at the border , it’s the conditions the detained are living in .

Bluelineking7 likes this.
  18. Bluelineking7

Bluelineking7 Member

True, but in this case I just wanted to comment on what was said. Seems a lot of the red side keeps calling the immigrants “illegals” and there entry to the country as illegal. It’s not. They’re trying to do it legally through asylum. Bad or idiotic opinions I can deal with, most people in this world are stupid, but when facts start getting misrepresented is when I have a issue for the few of us with actual sound mind.

RUNNGduckBUTTER likes this.
  19. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Well-Known Member Admin

Legion you mother fucker...look what you started

Dont turn this site into Facebook you scumbag

Last thing i wanna see is Border arguments on a god damn Online Hockey league site

20. Yambag021

[​IMG]

x AbiLiTy x and x mR aNdersoN o like this.