Welcome aboard the
239 Hockey Community
  1. Season 14 Signups
    Click Here

An a.d.d. legion sunday bored at work rant.

Discussion in 'Articles' started by legion, Jul 7, 2019.

1. x Sober Enuff x

x Sober Enuff x Well-Known Member Captain Media

2. legion

legion Well-Known Member

I just have to say, I have no dog in this fight as I feel both sides of the political aisle are morons, as is there followers, BUT what you said above underlined and bolded comes across as a completely hypocritical statement.

You have no problem with “legal” entry but don’t want the current crisis at the border. The current crisis is smaller than the amounts we received at the border throughout the 80s, 90s and beginning of the 00’s. Also, they’re not “storming the border”, they are turning themselves in at the border seeking asylum, aka doing it legally.

If float over on a raft from Cuba we grant you asylum basically instantly. But if you’re from Haiti we send you back. Immigration policies are broken. But misunderstanding the policies and misinterpreting what is happening at our border is happening a lot and making people such as yourself come across as uninformed or lacking severe knowledge of the situation.[/QUOTE]

for starters, they are storming the borders --- they are also turning themselves in at the points of entry as you said. there are a lot fucking more coming now than at earlier times. also -- they check in legally, but 90% of them dont bother showing up for their hearing, which makes them , you guessed it- illegal.

now i agree that the system is fucked and needs to be fixed -- this doesnt change the fact that they are here illegally .

3. legion

legion Well-Known Member

funny thing --- when adults sneak into the country, they are detained and sent to a criminal detention center ---- the children are sent somewhere else.
    all those pictures you see on facebook of little kids in cages -- most are faked, and the others are from around 2014 --- who was president in 2014? enough said.

also ---- if the conditions are so bad, why are these assholes coming from ten countries away to break into them ?

4. legion

legion Well-Known Member

sorry --- was bored on a sunday

5. legion

legion Well-Known Member

lol told u i was bored --- and this was almost a week ago, where u assholes been ?

DrugMonkeyRX likes this.
  6. Young Kelch

Young Kelch Well-Known Member

upload_2019-7-12_16-15-25.gif
    #DrugMonkey2020

7. Bluelineking7

Bluelineking7 Member

[QUOTE="legion, post: 13477, member: 34”]

for starters, they are storming the borders --- they are also turning themselves in at the points of entry as you said. there are a lot fucking more coming now than at earlier times. also -- they check in legally, but 90% of them dont bother showing up for their hearing, which makes them , you guessed it- illegal.

now i agree that the system is fucked and needs to be fixed -- this doesnt change the fact that they are here illegally .[/QUOTE]

So your problem isn’t with the border, it’s with post-asylum hearings that either a) they don’t receive proper paperwork as they have no concrete residence or b) they don’t show up out of whatever reason. So the crisis at the border isn’t much of a crisis is it? It’s more, as you explained yourself, red tape and bureaucratic b.s. from both sides and the court/legal systems that obviously have failed to do their jobs. But the people standing in line at the border and legally turning themselves in is the legal procedure.

Glad we could have a civil discussion and understand where each of us are coming from and see the common issue. Misplaced rage or anger towards the wrong parties is fine, but I can see by your own words you understand this is deeper than some Mexicans/Latinos seeking crossing a imaginary line.

8. nikdagreek23

nikdagreek23 Member

Legion lets be running mates!

legion likes this.
  9. x mR aNdersoN o

x mR aNdersoN o Member

10. See Dub 21

See Dub 21 New Member

You forgot to touch on the area 51 raid that we're both going to legion. You think I should bring the 6 man tent or 2 man. I personally want to be closer together so I'm opting 2 man

11. See Dub 21

See Dub 21 New Member

Congrats

12. See Dub 21

See Dub 21 New Member

Reporting my own comment because....I don't like it

13. legion

legion Well-Known Member

why not 1 man ?

Dominator Silva likes this.
  14. ac09dc

ac09dc Active Member Media