Welcome aboard the
239 Hockey Community

dos series gana para la mochila de dora

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Swizz Wrld, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Swizz Wrld

Swizz Wrld New Member

Welcome mother fuckers hop in my backpack as I lead my 239 team, its................ DORAS BACKPACK!
    [​IMG]
    I fill my backpack and loaded up with things and knickknack's too, now lets meet my items!
    [​IMG]

First at right wing rookie Zer0 Pain
    [​IMG]

at center rookie Barzy
    [​IMG]

at right defense last season leading point getter Fl0de
    [​IMG]

at left defence, making his debut on D in 239, B1ack and Go1d
    [​IMG]

and in net the rookie, the brick wall, beernuts
    [​IMG]

and the captain, the man carrying the backpack, at left wing Swizz Wild
    [​IMG]

After the first week of the season Dora's Backpack comes out of the gate blazing with 2 series wins over, Now We Go and Backdoor Bandits. Getting a total of 8 out of possible 12 points. Ya that's right this shitter captain has a good team finally.
    [​IMG]

Two extremely tough series as there were all pretty much 1 to 2 goal games. but the boys manage to clutch up and cook
    [​IMG]

After the 1st week of the season something to take note of, is we didn't face Now We Go game 7 line, which is unfortunate because we would of cooked them too, but not my fault LMFAO, goaltending highlighted this series as both goalies shined, we peppered chitownbeatdown, but he made some incredible saves to keep his team in every game. We held this team to only 5 goals in 3 games, we trapped majority of the series like sweaty virgins, we played really good defense and won 2 out of 3. Good start indeed!

Verses the bandits things started out very slow game 1 for us as we lost game 1 and we got shutout, Clancy for them stood on his head all series, but especially game one, we woke up game 2 as I had to rally the team back, and we played a lot better. 3rd game went pretty much the same as game 2, we went out there and handled our business and got the W and the series win, however the Bandits have a really defensive game and are hard to score on, we sort of struggled to really do much in there zone, they were carried by there goalie, without him I think this ends up being a blowout. I wouldn't take this team lightly.

Well great start for my team, I'm happy with how everything went this week but there's a shit ton hockey left and and boy its going to be a grind going forward, Good games to both The Bandits and Now We Go, but your good wasn't good enough.
    [​IMG]

Next week we face Buffalo Hockey Team and Rotating Pizza or some shit, who knows, all I know is there gunna get these hands anyways neither of them teams stand a chance.
    [​IMG]

The Anthem

xDLxBrIcKCiTyNj and Young Kelch like this.
  2. Young Kelch

Young Kelch Well-Known Member Admin

Nice writeup sir. Love to see more writeups

3. COUG4R HUNTER

COUG4R HUNTER New Member

Clancy carry us!!!!