Welcome aboard the
239 Hockey Community

Kosmic, Jelly, ISoldierUp, Roomba Oh My!

Discussion in 'Rule 1 Posts' started by Yambag021, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Yambag021

Yambag021 Well-Known Member King of Media Admin

Let's be real, no real preview here, so let's just get right to it.

Anyone familiar with the game/movie clue?

Let's run down the cast of suspects here...

Colonel Mustard : Played by ISoldierUp
    His original name was Colonel Yellow; it was changed to make a military figure not look like a coward. He is portrayed as the “great white hunter,” very dangerous and cunning relying on his military training. In later versions of the game, he is depicted as a bit of a bumbler in a more cartoonish vein.
    [​IMG]

Mrs. Peacock : Played by Kosmic
    She is a very dignified, elegant character who commands the room with her presence. In the original version, she even wore a tiara to enforce her royal-like appearance further.
    [​IMG]
    Miss Scarlet : Played by Jelly
    A more recent backstory casts Miss Scarlet as the daughter of Mrs. Peacock.
    [​IMG]

Not Featured in the original Clue game, but for todays purposes : Played by Nuge

[​IMG]

Mr. Boddy : Plated by the rest of Ocky Hockey's roster
    This was the name of the hapless victim in every murder mystery in the United States version.
    [​IMG]

This all started when @Bluelineking7 's team played this disaster of a team. Game 1 blk's team won game 1, which led to chirps from Kosmic's team suggesting "now we will try". Games 2-3 BLK's squad got clamped. IMMEDIATELY team member made this claim....

Veds12HourResearch.PNG

Note the date. 7/26, before the series even ended (this is important for later in the writeup).

BLK's team proceeded to get clamped in game 3 also, losing the series 2 games to 1.

Post writeup, we saw the typical "post series loss emo" from Young Veds, stating again "it was nuge", which was then met with the following criticism from 239's golden boy, @Dmart Gaming

[​IMG]

yea...that Dmart...

Capture.JPG

Note....again.....7/26/2022....minutes after the series ended (again...this is important for later in the writeup...)

As the night went on, the Veds mocking continued, while others came into chat to coddle Kosmic because "he's an og, he would NEVER do such a thing" (that's a quote, he also wasnt an OG).

This leads us into Wendnesday, when the 239 Admin Strike Team descended upon the case, led by Veds' (and others) help)

End Part 1

2. Yambag021

Part 2 Begin

The Admins (with help) are on the case!

The admins started by questioning roomba's referral, defender of America's freedoms, ISoldierUp.
    defender.JPG

Now a man of such high morals, a founding member of the league, former admin, and "one of the boys" would open up and share sketchy details of what went down, right??

[​IMG]

He told us "i played nhl a few times, he's solid", which....is...kinda true...kinda...we asked if he was an alt, and we were told "i know him by no other name than roomba".

Capture.JPG

[​IMG]
    - everyone

So while the admins are chasing their tails trying to uncover the truth, kosmic pulls an all time twat move and decides to have a "press conference" in the discord chat.

The boys were hyped for the "press conference"

[​IMG]

In the press conference, Kosmic revealed that someone joined under a second tag and DJ let him use him as a referral so he could go cheap.

Soon after the conference, Roomba reached out to an admin and the following convo was had.

RoombaAdmission.PNG

So...per Clue game rules....

Mrs. Peacock did it, in the discord, with Colonel Mustard's referall!
    And on top of that, Detective Veds has been vindicated!

Veds2.jpg

End Part 2

3. Yambag021

Part 3 begin

The Aftermath
    So at this point, the douche lineup is complete.

[​IMG]

Kosmic - draped his buddy into the league
    Roomby - draped to play in a banana league
    IsoliderUp - referred roomby so he could go cheap
    Jelly - INSISTS he had no idea. who the fuck believes that? seriously.

If these 4 arent the definition of rule 1(Don't be a douche), i have absolutely no clue what is.

The only question i really have for the class is what's more embarassing?

1. Being a legitimate top top top tier EASHL player, draping into a banana league to play with a defending champ (who is also a top top tier EASHL player), and putting up a stat line of: 6 games, 0 goals, 4 assists, a -14, and a 0.500 record

or

2. Being busted IMMEDIATELY (again, this is vital for later in the writeup) by a kid in high school who drinks Seagram's and doesnt know his presidents?

Either or, it's tough to watch.

Now remember how i kept pointing out "veds called it immediately", take a peek from nugeyroomby's stream when 239'ers went in his stream to chirp...

clips.twitch.tv/SlickResourcefulQuailRlyTho-UQMkSTIH5Q3fSKrr

**EDIT**
    This clip is now gone, but it was noogywoogy saying "veds and his 12 hour investigation".

"12 hour investigation". So he's good at chel...but bad at draping AND math...

Here's another gem of a clip....

clips.twitch.tv/SweetRudeBisonOSfrog-jsNKCFWz_RF3ejPW

**EDIT**
    This clip is now gone as well. This clip featured roombydoobydoo saying "i just wanted to play 239 and they wouldnt let me".

I'm sorry, we what? Can i see where nuge's app was declined? As we like to say...

[​IMG]

Clearly it's make shit up oclock here.

[​IMG]

So at the end of the day, all members are rule 1'ed. To be clear, rule 1 is permanent, not "a few season suspension" like some seem to thing. One note, of the 4, Isoldierup was the only one to send some sort of sincere apology for his part. That said, 239's Fredo isnt getting any pass on this disaster...

The rest? Well, you know the drill...

Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
  4. Yambag021

Here's some bonus memes to pile on, bc they are absolute gold. Enjoy everyone!

How to make a Nuge Sandwich!

NugeSand.JPG

Order up!

OrderUp.JPG

5. COUG4R HUNTER

COUG4R HUNTER New Member

6. EpiiK 16

EpiiK 16 Active Member

a LEGENDARY write up for the most lame thing possible. 2nd tagging in this horrible game. In July. Lol.

Dominator Silva and Yambag021 like this.