Welcome aboard the
239 Hockey Community
  1. Season 14 Signups
    Click Here

Omg it Actually Happened

Discussion in 'Write-Ups' started by Master Sh0tgun, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Master Sh0tgun

Master Sh0tgun Active Member Captain

Last night a 239 miracle happened something that people never thought would happen. We trigger yam actually won a series.
    [​IMG]
    After completing a trade that hockeymike deemed unacceptable, we trigger yam wanted to get out there and prove that season 13 was not a lost season and get back in the running. Drug and brick came into this series thinking easy points, this should be a sweep, what's the worst that could happen.[​IMG]
    And without further a do here are your linu...... GIFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We trigger yam

C hockeytown
    [​IMG]
    LW swizzy
    [​IMG]
    RW edge
    [​IMG]
    LD dalilama
    [​IMG]
    RD bobbybanner
    [​IMG]
    G shitgun
    [​IMG]

Then these scrubs

C clancy
    [​IMG]
    LW nikdagreek
    [​IMG]
    RW yambag
    [​IMG]
    LD brick
    [​IMG]
    RD drug
    [​IMG]
    G sniper
    [​IMG]
    Game one
    This entire series can be summed up with one thing hold your short side sniper obviously didn't get that memo and proceeded to get sniped by dali 8 minutes into the game. That was followed by a great pass by yours truly dali to russ to make it a quick 2-0 lead.

Bricks reaction
    [​IMG]
    Nick would get one in the dying seconds of the first but who really cares cause swizzy would get his first goal as a new member of the team just after the second period started. Brick would then proceed to try to do everything himself to no prevail as our defense gobbled up everything he tried
    3-1 shotgun

Drugs reaction
    [​IMG]

Game 2
    You would think that yam, brick, and drug would come out of the gates flying after being humiliated from the first game. What they proceed to do was lay the biggest fucking egg of their life. Dali, russ, and bobbybanner shut down everything in front of me and honestly made my life pretty easy that game. Yam listen i'm sure you got frustrated from brick screaming in your ear constantly but shooting pucks from the outside circle doesn't work. Dalilama would get 2 goals in this game from, what would you guess it, shortside snipers. Bricks would proceed to loose his vocal cords in frustration, the yelling was so loud i could hear it two states over.
    2-0 shotgun

Brick talking so politely to yam
    [​IMG]

Game 3
    Brick would get so triggered he would put himself on center, clancy in net, and sniper on LD. They would definitely play better but it did not stop those dalilama snipes from happening as he would get one in the first period. In the second period drugs team would get 2 quick goals but swizzy would come in clutch it 2 minutes left in the second period to tie it. Yam would then get a goal from being in his favorite position on his knees literally. Swizzy would come up clutch again with 5 minutes left to tie it but in overtime brick would skate in and score 5-hole on me but oh well 5 points earned.

4-3 ot drug

shotguns team celebrating their first series win
    [​IMG]
    bricks reaction
    [​IMG]

Drug to Brick and Yam
    [​IMG]
    Great series drug and co. Definitely hard fought good luck on the rest of the season.

2. Young Kelch

Young Kelch Well-Known Member

Proud of you Shitgun

Master Sh0tgun likes this.
  3. xDLxBrIcKCiTyNj

xDLxBrIcKCiTyNj Well-Known Member