Welcome aboard the
239 Hockey Community

The Nudles Scrub Up, Suit Up, and Play with Pu...

Discussion in 'Write-Ups' started by Yambag021, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Yambag021

Yambag021 Well-Known Member King of Media Admin

ssies.

Yes. i 100% made the slam dunk gyno joke by Gyneman was part of that ownage last night. Strap the fuck in, bc The King of Media is back, in written form. Since i like to always raise the bar, I chose to do my ENTIRE gif filled writeup off one google search.
    [​IMG]
    I'm also going to do the whole "derp, here's my lineup thing" everyone does, bc i have the gifs/pix for it. . .

Let's meet the Nudles.

Yambag
    [​IMG]

Power Kill
    [​IMG]

Rawb
    [​IMG]

Thomahawk
    [​IMG]

Newly acquired Puffington
    [​IMG]

DanglezHD in the press box
    [​IMG]

Figo (tumour...bc he's a fucking cancer...right...)
    [​IMG]

And let's meet the Ice Frogs
    [​IMG]

Newly acquired Superstar...wasnt so super...but was very excited to be "checked out" tonight...
    [​IMG]

Hugh was...well....somewhere...doing Hugh things, on the bench.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    No hugh, that's not how you gyno either, wtf man....take a lap...

Game 1

The Nudles didnt get a warm up in, bc that's what teams who need to win pretty much every game to make the playoffs do that.

Didn't matter. We won 4-1. Power Kill did a thing this game, getting 4 points (2/2).

[​IMG]
    "uh...that's not my finger..."
    - Power Kill

Ice Dingleberries: 1
    Wet Nudles: 4

Game 2

Game 2 was the Thomahawk show.
    Here we see the motivational speech we received from the team's greatest offensive weapon this season.
    [​IMG]
    Thom broke out the rusty speculum and took the frogs on the trail, popping their cherries to the tune of 4 goals and 2 assists.
    [​IMG]

Rawb just doesnt get how this gyno thing works, but he's trying...
    [​IMG]
    Figo...he's doing a better job than Rawb...depending on who you're asking..
    [​IMG]
    Superstar hoping there's a backup goalie around to hop in the seat for the upcoming final examination
    [​IMG]
    Thom gets...comfortable...after breaking the goal lamp.
    [​IMG]

Game 2 Final

Nudles: 7
    Ice Turds: 5

Game 3

Let's take a live look in at the Ice Frogs realizing they have another game to play.

[​IMG]

The Nudles smell blood in the water..(ok, this one is gross...)
    [​IMG]
    Figo telling Hugh to stop being so handsy between games...
    [​IMG]

The Ice Frogs played good hockey this game and held a 3-1 lead until 55 seconds left when we played a game of
    [​IMG]

Superscorer Thom scored a goal to boost the offense and cut the lead in half...
    [​IMG]

Then Figo decided to do something (finally) and scored the tying goal to send the game into overtime with 30 seconds left. yea, 2 goals in 25 seconds.
    [​IMG]

Then in overtime, of course Thom buried the winner, bc scoring goals and carrying the Nudles is what he does.

[​IMG]
    No Thom, that's just me, in your backpack.

Game 3 Final
    Ice Nerds: 3
    Nudles: 4 (ot)

The Nudles scored 15 goals, Thom had 12 points. That's why Thom was featured on the In the Crease Show with the boys last night. Check it out, the only live in game NHL online version of the Red Zone, media is killing it!
    [​IMG]

A "live look in" at the Ice Frogs post series
    [​IMG]
    The Nudles prescribed the Frogs a script as they left the office. Just pat this around boys, it'll be tighter than Legion's nephew (before their "date")

[​IMG]

This team is named after Daly. i asked him multiple times for a pic to use, he sent none. so we'll just call him a fat fuck, enjoy this titty slap vid, and move on...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  2. Master Sh0tgun

Master Sh0tgun Active Member Captain

10/10 Were not worthy of this masterpiece

3. x mR aNdersoN o

x mR aNdersoN o Active Member Admin

I was told there was a masterpiece here.. all I see is the same joke 14 times. #fakekingofmedia

Ian The Berean likes this.