Welcome aboard the
239 Hockey Community
  1. Season 12 Signup
    Click Here

WTF was BLK7 Thinking?!?!

Discussion in 'Articles' started by x mR aNdersoN o, Mar 22, 2019.

1. x mR aNdersoN o

x mR aNdersoN o Member

Cant believe this Bluelineking7 nub picked that bum from the matrix movies #1 overall yesterday. These two must be new to the game this year... NO WAYYY they've played together since NHL09 in the greasiest, sweatiest, most toxic 6s games the NHL series has ever witnessed.... right?

The reason I think BLK took me #1 (while attempting to not sound douchey)

- He tried to trade out of #1 and take me later at 4/5/6, nobody was a willing trade partner
    - 10 years history together playing competitive/e-sport level 6s together where every single player on the ice is just as elite as Dmart15 and a BLK7.
    - Understands the difference in our pick-up games at 12am with all of us at rando positions and a series game we are all trying to win... which I think is where most of the hate and/or confusion is coming from. Most of you are remembering me playing a foreign hand on LW 18 bong hits deep... so I totally understand. Brick needs his dick in his hand dealing with EAs bullshit.. I need a toke... to each their own fellas/ladies.
    - Among the league lead last season in points per game, assists per game, turnovers a game, fewest penalties a game while playing my off hand and worst position of the available 6. Moving to C and left hand I should have more impact.

- Most importantly theres not one person in this league (that Ive met so far) that I dont get along with and cant be in a party with. Of course like anyone theres members I think are more talented than others but I can mesh with all of 239s weird and wonderful personalities. BLK could draft and trade for anyone in the league and not worry about us getting some chemistry.

How I think the top of the draft should have went (presuming BLK doesnt fuck up at #1 and trades the pick)
    1- SeeDub21 - still no Dmart at #1 but thats because Dub is best suited to play any of the 5 positions on the ice more than anyone in the pool. He can play pass heavy and carry heavy styles, will be among the league leaders again in pts and helps keep them out of the net pretty well too.
    2- Dmart15 - with Bricks 2 week master plan made in dubs basement blown up in his face he takes the best RW in the league and UFC extraordinaire dmart15. Fairly universally regarded as the most potent offensive piece in da league, we return back to our own dimension and dmart goes #2
    3- Pogs - do i need to?
    4- xDALY - another OG to the 6s game.. agent goes with his strategy of taking best available and placing himself wherever.
    5- Monstar Jay - Hes low calorie Dmart15-Lite. I dunno if not enough people scouted him or the RW only hurt his value but ya'll gonna regret letting him get on Wizzys team lol.

Looking forward to my first FT season here at 239 after leaving that LGNHL ego-fest lol. Been loving the chill vibes with friendly banter here at 239. The teams this season at first look seem to have lots of parity and should make for a good competitive season.

I really like what P4LE did in his draft.. theres no glaring weakness anywhere. To the dismay of 95% of 239 Brick got himself a real good squad as well, he figo and dub will have a good system in place that is tough to score on, with a winter soldier sleeper on LW. Wizzy's team is stacked as well.. did a great job getting value at every pick. Dmart and Swizzy is going to be a lethal combo on agents team.. if they can just manage to limit the bleeding to 1ish goal against per period they may never lose a game.

Looking forward to the season and either A) proving BLK is an idiot and getting he and I chirped all season or B) shutting ya'll down and proving my spot. Either way works for me! Hmu for some games people <3

2. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Well-Known Member Captain

3. Wizzywar

Wizzywar Well-Known Member Captain

BLK.......

[​IMG]

Anderson......

[​IMG]

Everyone else.......

[​IMG]

BLK's team is killing it in content. Pick it up slackers. Just too bad this guy couldn't do one write-up last season for the champs. :Murph:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  4. Young Kelch

Young Kelch Well-Known Member

Absolutely love it Mr Anderson!! GL this season upload_2019-3-22_19-57-31.gif

5. xDLxBrIcKCiTyNj

xDLxBrIcKCiTyNj Well-Known Member Captain

6. KosmicEA

KosmicEA Well-Known Member

7. Hockeyt0wn13

Hockeyt0wn13 Active Member

Appreciate reads like this, 239 needs content, and this is well done. Good stuff Anderson

8. nikdagreek23

nikdagreek23 Member

Best-Spaghetti-and-Meatballs_exps1912_PP2321917A05_09_2bC_RMS.jpg Well said mr Anderson

x mR aNdersoN o and JoeSto like this.
  9. Dmart15

Dmart15 Well-Known Member

Congrats on getting picked 1st, you’re a great player. Looking forward to some lengthy reads from you and BLK this season. Keep up the great content.

10. iiEpiK x

iiEpiK x Active Member