Welcome aboard the
239 Hockey Community
  1. Season 14 Signups
    Click Here

Yambagian Pre-Draft Rankings (Day 2, Forwards)

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Yambag021, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Yambag021

Yambag021 Well-Known Member King of Media Admin

Welcome to day 2 of the Yambagian Pre-Draft Ranks
    We're gonna do forwards today, if anything just to make Odd Guy sweat out the defensive ranks that'll be out later in the week.

Make sure you check back on Day 1's sheet here as we have some updates. Guys changing positions and guys who weren't signed up that have since joined up.

Some of these ranks are fucking short. The reason being, is I am ranking everyone where they are best suited in the draft. You may say "wait, there arent 10 left wings listed". Welp, someone's gonna be stuck using a guy who should really (IMO) be playing RW, C, or D on LW.

**EDIT/DISCLAIMER**
    Everyone is going on one list. That's it. Yea, I'm aware Seedub can play forward and defense for example. I'm listing everyone in their best position on the ice for each list. Otherwise these would be retardedly annoying to do. Maybe next season I'll list a "everyone worthy of being drafted at every position".

That all said,

[​IMG]

Warning, Forward pool (IMO) is fucking weak.
    Left Wings
    1. @ES0T3RICx : A solid two way player that can sit home and push up or carry it to the net, and knows when to do both. He isnt the superstar of any lineup, but he's a Robin to someone's Batman. Eso.PNG
    2. @Suneedee : When the shitty fake orange juice is moving the puck quick and carrying at the right times, he can be deadly. When he gets PAE when his team gets clamped, he dips into superstar mode and it hurts his game.
    3. @bbx90 : BBx90 and sunedee are like the same player. seriously, copy/paste Sunedee's writeup and it applies for BBx. Fuck it, I'll copy and past it here...When the shitty fake orange juice guy mutants beg to rule 1 for no reason is moving the puck quick and carrying at the right times, he can be deadly. When he gets PAE when his team gets clamped, he dips into superstar mode and it hurts his game.
    4. @Amazing Viper X : Everyone's favorite pae winger. :Traded4Jelly:. Viper makes the right plays, at the wrong times. That sounds worse than it really show. He's capable of pushing up when he should vs carrying it when he should. He can move the puck quickly. If he put it all together, he would easily be #2 on the list.
    5. @nikdagreek23 : Raise your hand if you've ever heard Nik say "hang on, gotta change my build" or "this build sucks". Nik will take a dangler build and play like a power forward, then take a power forward and play a finesse game. Nik, the builds are overrated, but your best style is as a power forward. grinding to the the net and clapping slot shots.
    6. SWIZZY x 61: Swizzy is a new guy, referred by Bluelineking. Is he good? Honestly, no clue...but studs like BLK don't roll with fucking nubs, and "swizzy" just reeks of "beast chel faggot". Don't get pissed swizzy, i mean faggot in this case in a complimentary way, seriously. Someone who is really good at the game is called a faggot in game by opponents. I have faith you're in this class.
    Center
    1. @Pogs : Easily the #1 center in the draft. esp239n.com draft tracker has Pogs going to surpriseme, No brainer.
    2. @Hockeyt0wn13 : Easy contender for Selke before the draft even happens, and a great guy to boot
    3. @Marty mcfly1919 : Marty is a well rounded center. He can play some O and play some D. He isnt carrying your offense and isnt carrying your defense.
    4. @QuantumTek : Qunatumwho? Quantumtek, that's who. He's been gone for a season but he is back and a sleeper at center imo. He can also play the wing, so he has some value as a guy who can be plugged into multiple positions.
    Right Wing
    1. @Dmart15 : He's been away for a few seasons making UFC players' faces mashed potatoes dominating the fight game, will he come back to be the #1 RW in the league? I personally think so. He's been too good for too long to simply forget how to walk left dmen like a shar pei puppy after it eats too much raw meat. He can dangle dick, drive the net, and most importantly make his linemates better. Guys who play with Dmart suddenly have career years. There's a reason why.
    2. ct0WN1018 : I was told last season during the Bcripps trape, "Ctown is the best forward in the draft". Well, in a weak ass center pool, he gets top billing of #1 center.
    3. @NoToRiOuS FiGo : Mighty Mouse? More like Mighty dis :Eggplant:
    4. @x mR aNdersoN o : Every season there's that part time dude who you say "man, hope he is FT next season". For me, that guy is anderson with the broken caps lock key. He does everything well. NOTE: I had him listed as my #2 center because i thought he is a center. He played all LW last season, so I moved him here.
    5. @x Sober Enuff x : Soer rekindled his forward career last season finishing very high in the goal scoring race. To be fair, he's played more games in his career on LW than RW, but last season imo was more successful on RW. Will he do it again, or will we hear daly somewhere yelling....[​IMG]
    6. Skjei x76x: Don't know much about him, but i hear good things. Sorry I dont have more on this guy. I don't know EVERYTHING, my bad
    7. @monstar jay : Ringer alert. Bluelineking7 is bringing a bunch of dudes in. No chance he's recruitng nubs. Someone at least scout this dude...
    Right Wing but unranked: Yambag021: Yea, i referred to the goal G.O.A.T. in the third person. That happens when you're writing the article. In my opinion, I'm a RW version of ESO. 2 way, "Robin" type, except I'm more attractive and more welcoming to other ethnicities. Bow to the goal crown, [​IMG]

That's it for today. Tomorrow we MIGHT do defensemen, so someone send @That 1 odd guy some jimmies, or sprinkles bc they bout to be rustled....

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  2. Yambag021

as always, if i blatantly missed someone, please let me know. if you share someone and ignore you, they probably are on an upcoming list :)

3. P4LE PWNR

P4LE PWNR Well-Known Member Admin Captain Media

anderson and ctown are RW

Yambag021 likes this.
  4. Yambag021

i'll adjust accordingly. i went off the positions they played last season :doh:

5. ES0T3RICx

ES0T3RICx Well-Known Member Admin Media

Pardon?

6. P4LE PWNR

P4LE PWNR Well-Known Member Admin Captain Media

Swizzy is LW only

7. Ezreal

Ezreal Active Member

Shitter here

8. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Well-Known Member Captain

Give the Commish a team already he needs to be a captain

Good stuff Yam

Yambag021 likes this.
  9. Marty mcfly1919

Marty mcfly1919 Active Member

So there is 2 centres on your list? Ouch.... btw I’m part time as of now... we will see if that sticks come Friday... good job yam... need something to look at on this site lately.. get us all taking.

10. Yambag021

There's more lists coming with other centers, but yea, not a deep pool.

I assumed you were full time. My bad.

11. x mR aNdersoN o

x mR aNdersoN o Member

I think im signed up as C and RW, so feel free to place me at the bottom rank of either of those.

Yambag021 likes this.
  12. Yambag021

I'll rank you wherever needed to get you as my center...

13. Pounders2

Pounders2 New Member

It’s most certainly jimmies NOT sprinkles.

P4LE PWNR likes this.
  14. elliottism

elliottism Member

Jimmies?!?! Racist.

15. x mR aNdersoN o

x mR aNdersoN o Member

;)

16. Yambag021

:Eggplant: