Welcome aboard the
239 Hockey Community

You should of joined us for Ice Cream

Discussion in 'Write-Ups' started by x AbiLiTy x, Oct 23, 2018.

1. x AbiLiTy x

x AbiLiTy x Well-Known Member Media

Monday night showcased Elite - N- Dangerous vs You should have played that Dude.
    X D A L Y vs AbiLiTy - 2 Belt winning captains as well as 2 of the most iconic media personalities in 239 face-off in a rivalry 5 seasons in the making!

X D A L Y reminding Ability that his LW dreams were about to be crushed by SeeDew77..
    [​IMG]

Elite -N- Dangerous

KingRome
    [​IMG]

x AbiLiTy x
    Im elite KC.png

NoToRiUs FiGo
    Figo Badge.jpg

Desired Customs
    [​IMG]

Headless Frangu
    [​IMG]

LinkRunner
    [​IMG]

Meet the Icon's Rage Monsters

Clancy - C, LW, RW? - what's the position called where you hang out at the BlueLine?
    [​IMG]

HockeyTown
    [​IMG]

Eso & YamBag - Yam sat this one out. Eso was somewhere in a lock-down party being antisocial.
    YamBag and Esoteric.jpg

SeeDew77 - plays hockey to relieve stress from planning the wedding..
    Thinks about planning the wedding while playing hockey..
    :ggs:
    [​IMG]

X D A L Y - Didn't scout new talent, drafts same people over and over.. Loses.. over and over.
    :drug:
    [​IMG]

TimeToGetSteven - TimetoRetire
    [​IMG]

X D A L Y and x AbiLiTy rekindled their friendship prior to the start of the game. You can get an inside glimpse of the bromance below..

Game 1 - The real winner of this game was LinkRunner (22 Save Shutout)!!! x AbiLiTy took the words of wisdom from the icon, nutted up and played LW. 1-0 Elite off an OT putback by Mr. Elite himself. Daly unable to process what just happened, probably looked like this..
    [​IMG]

SeeDew77 - stating before the series "I'll get the lube ready for ya"...and then after Ability nets the OT winner..
    [​IMG]

Game 2 - Ability took the team out for an ice cream break after the game 1 OT winner.
    Rome came across a couple hotties, we got distracted and took 'em back to the hotel to take care of business.
    [​IMG]
    We let the 2nd and 3rd stringers grind it out. I think Daly's team won 3-1?.. We regret nothing.. lol

Game 3 - Elite's moved DC from RD to C, Rome from C to LW, and AbiLiTy from LW to RD.
    Pretty much how DC, Rome and I felt about swapping positions..
    [​IMG]
    FiGo whipped Daly with his police baton netting 3G and 2A. Rome showed princess Chelsea why he's King, potting 2G and 1A and DC threw in 1G 2A on ..wait nevermind, Clancy was at the Blueline. Frangu and AbiLiTy each had 2 apples and the Elite's win game 3, 6-4.
    2-1 Series goes to Elite -N- Dangerous.

Daly's Rage Monsters beat us on TOA, Shots, faceoffs and they took fewer penalties. If we weren't so Elite, we definitely would have lost the series to these IFuel guzzling adrenaline junkies. They had a good performance and most likely quite a bit of :emo: taking this series L.

For that, all I can say is...
    [​IMG]

:ability:

2. That 1 odd guy

That 1 odd guy Well-Known Member Admin

Congrats on series win. You love roosters. Good write up. Lol

x AbiLiTy x likes this.
  3. Cortez TTV

Cortez TTV Well-Known Member Media

I love this..

x AbiLiTy x likes this.
  4. Young Kelch